Careers at Campion Ambulance
Campion Ambulance Service, Inc. seeks dynamic, self-motivated persons who are able to work independently, can interface well with the public.
We value our employees and offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits to Full-Time Employees
- Provided Uniforms
- Continuing Medical Education for Medical Providers
If you think you would be a good fit for the Campion team, you are welcome to apply. We accept applications at all times, even when we do not have open positions. Applications are kept on file for one year after which you may re-apply.
Ways to Apply:
- Pick up an application at our offices at 15 West Dover Street in Waterbury CT, during normal business hours
- Download a copy of the application, print it, fill it out, and mail it to William Barratt, Director of Human Resources, 15 West Dover Street, Waterbury, CT, 06706.
- Apply online (from the menu on the left)
Please do not call to find out the status of your application. If we have an opening for you, we will call you. Applications are processed in order of receipt.
Campion Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.